Aramex courier Tracking: Aramex courier was founded in 1982 as an express courier service.
- January 1997 Aramex was the first Arab-based international company to open its company shares for NASDAQ.
- February 2002, Aramex courier became a private ownership.
- June 2005.Aramex opened its share for trading in Dubai Financial Market with its share trading under ARMX. Currently, the manpower of the company includes around 14,000 people around 354 locations across 60 countries. Aramex founded a Global Distribution Alliance.
Aramex courier Tracking
provides following services:
i) Domestic Express: Door- to – door solutions for urgent packages within a country or city.
· Package delivery providing next business day and same day delivery to some main cities.
· Package collect for collection of cheques, documents, packages/
· Cash on delivery
· Return service for getting documents signed or sending parcels back for repair and return.
ii) Export Express: Door- to – door shipping for large and small packages worldwide.
· Priority Express for shipping urgent packages around the world.
· Value Express for regular heavy parcels to provide a time-definite delivery. It offers online shipping, proof of delivery, SMS tracking, and email tracking, and customs clearance.
iii) Import Express: Door- to Door import of time sensitive documents and parcels.
· Import unlimited
· Drop and Ship
· Online importing
· Priority import expresses for urgent deliveries.
· Value import express for less critical assignments
i) Land freight: One of the largest and most advanced freight network in the Middle East, United Kingdom and Ireland with GPS tracking. Customer clearance, door delivery, online tracking plus SMS and email alerts etc are some of the features of this product.
ii) Air freight: offered at a global level. Services provided are customs clearance, door delivery, wholesale co- loading, cool chain management, special services and project management, charter planes, exhibitions handling, third party shipping and multi- modal transportation.
iii) Ocean freight: FCL & LCL to and from all major markets, Global cargo consolidation programs, customs clearance and door delivery, container stripping/break bulk, full customs brokerage service, full documentation service, real-time information systems, product insurance programs, cross dock management, integrated IT network of communication & tracking systems.
3. Logistics include Aramex Supply Chain Management. Here manufactured products are facilitated directly to retailers and final customers. Aramex is one of the largest logistics networks in the world. It offers freight forwarding and customs clearance and distribution facility as well.
i) Ready to start selling online through the website.
ii) Shop and ship
HOW TO LOCATE NEAR BY BRANCH
For locating an Aramex offices go to their website and locate it by your country name.
TRACKING YOUR ARTICLE
Shipments can be tracked online as well through SMS alerts or via email. Track shipments facility available on the website can be availed by any customer. To track shipment through SMS, message your shipment number.
Aramex courier Tracking
962 795-272639 or (0795-Aramex)
965 97-272639 or (97-Aramex)
966 591-272639 or (0591-Aramex)
The United Arab Emirates
1080 / SMS format: “Aramex ShipmentNumber”
57333 / SMS format: “Aramex ShipmentNumber”
Rate and time calculator is available on the website at http://www.aramex.com/express/rate_and_time.aspx where you have to select and fill the form available with information like shipment origin, shipment destination product type etc.
The customer care grievances email facility is available on the website itself.