DHL Courier Tracking
DHL Courier services have presence in over 220 countries across the world. It has a workforce of over 325,000 employees. DHL is subsidiary of a leading postal and logistics company Deutsche Post DHL Group, and is further composed of the business units DHL Express, DHL-Parcel, DHL e-Commerce, DHL Global Forwarding, DHL Freight and DHL Supply Chain.
Enter Courier Details
HOW TO do dhl courier tracking?
Tracking facility for separate services can be availed on the website. Alternate tracking facilities available are DHL e-track and DHL Express SMS. Rate and time calculator facility can be availed on the website. Fill in your shipping details to know the time and transit time. To find a location of the service center near you, go to the web page at http://www.dhl.co.in/en/express/shipping/find_dhl_locations.html to find out about the centers across India.
dhl courier tracking CUSTOMER CARE
Customer care service can be availed for different services by a mailing service available on the website. Also you can place a call for different grievances via the numbers 1800 111 345/ 1 800200 1345. DHL India head Office can be contacted at +91(22)66789000.
The services offered by DHL are:
Express Delivery Services and International Shipping:
- Exports include same day delivery, time-definite delivery, and day-definite delivery.
- ¨ Same day: Emergency Pickup and Delivery, for time critical international shipments. Door- to –door delivery in a 24-hour schedule. Customized delivery of critical shipments.
- ¨ Time definite: Time critical pickup and delivery.
- a) DHL Express 9:00, for door to door delivery before 9:00 am on the next possible business day.
- b) DHL Express 12:00, for door to door delivery before12:00 noons on the next possible business day.
- c) DHL Express Worldwide, for door to door delivery before the end of next possible business day.
- d) DHL Express Easy, for delivery by the end of next business day at payment at DHL Service Point.
- ¨ Day definite: Less urgent, economical delivery service. Consists of DHL global mail business. It is a collection of international business mail at a point to serve it to the postal network for final delivery worldwide.
- Import Services: Inbound Express Delivery.
- ¨ Time definite: Door to door delivery by the end of next possible business day. Available at all locations worldwide.
- Domestic Services: Local express delivery of various products under various services like emergency same day to guaranteed next day to less critical deliveries.
- Optional services: like shipment insurance, packaging, GOGRREN Climate neutral, GOGREEN carbon estimate, non- standard shipments, dangerous goods, weekend pickup or delivery, delivery notification, hold for collection, storage at DHL facility, payment and billing options, delivery options like delivery to a different address or on a different date, delivery to a neighbor, delivery with signature release, delivery to service points etc.
- Industry Solutions for supply chain networks.
- ¨ DHL Break Bulk Express
- ¨ DHL Medical Express
- ¨ DHL Exhibition Express
- Small business solutions
- Freight transportation
- Warehousing and distribution
- Supply chain solutions
- Temperature controlled logistics’
- Green logistics solutions
- Lead logistics provider
- Industry sector solutions
- Customer resource area